SEVA is proud to present Tom Kuhlmann as our full-day workshop facilitator.
Check-in and networking begins at 7:30 am with the workshop beginning at 8:30 am. Lunch is included in the cost for the workshop.
Tom will be facilitating two sessions during the day.
Session 1: Rapid E-Learning Workshop
How do you get your classroom training online? Use a rapid e-learning application. That's easy enough. How do you build good courses with limited resources and no time? Well, that's a bit more challenging. Join Tom as he shares some practical tips on getting the most out of the resources you have to build effective e-learning.
You'll learn how to:
- Simple way to get started and move your ILT content online
- Learn to coach your subject matter experts so that you get the information you need
- Explore some techniques that will help you create the right look and feel for your courses
Session 2: Create Interactive courses
Many e-learning courses are information dumps that rely too heavily on pushing information out to the learner. But is that the best way to design courses and will you get the results you need? In this session, we'll explore the difference between information and interactivity and ways you can quickly convert information-dumps to interactive e-learning.
Things covered in this session:
- What is interactivity?
- How to create interactive content.
- Quickly build re-usable, interactive models.